Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are loaded with pepperoni, cheese and wrapped in tender dough. All the flavor of pizza without all the work.
These pepperoni pizza sticks come together in a flash. Perfect to cure those pizza cravings without all the work, and always a huge hit with both kids and adults!
Not gonna lie these babies are addicting! But if you happen to have any leftover, they heat up like a dream.
Tips for making stuffed pepperoni pizza sticks!
- I use store-bought pizza dough. But if you have a favorite dough recipe, go for it!
- Make sure you roll and pinch the dough well, to prevent the inside from oozing out.
- A sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top gives the pizza stick the perfect crust-like texture.
- These make great party food, with very little prep.
- Not a fan of pepperoni? Just leave it out.
Looking for more easy party recipes?
- Party Pinwheels
- Chicken Club Flatbread
- Easy Cheese Balls
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Super Simple Party Dips
- 1 store bought pizza crust (tube)
- 8 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 40 pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- Pizza sauce, (for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pizza dough out onto parchment paper. Cut pizza dough into 8 equal rectangles.
- Lay 5 slices of pepperoni on each rectangle. Top each with a stick of string cheese.
- Roll up the dough, making sure to pinch each seam tightly. Place in baking sheet seam side down.
- Melt butter, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. brush the pizza sticks with the butter. Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of pizza sauce.
Store any leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Reheat in an oven at 300 degrees for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving Calories 349Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 41mgSodium 709mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 13g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.