Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are loaded with pepperoni, cheese and wrapped in tender dough. All the flavor of pizza without all the work.
These pepperoni pizza sticks come together in a flash. Perfect to cure that pizza craving without all the work, and always a huge hit with both kids and adults!
Not gonna lie these babies are addicting! But if you happen to have any leftovers, they heat up like a dream.
How to make this recipe
- Step 1- Spread the dough out.
- Step 2- Cut into 8 equaly rectangles.
- Step 3- Place pepperoni slices and string cheese.
- Step 4- Roll up the dough and pinch the seams.
- Step 5- Brush the garlic butter over the top.
- Step 6-Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over the top.
- Step 7- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Step 8- Bake!
- I use store-bought pizza dough. But if you have a favorite dough recipe, go for it!
- Make sure you roll and pinch the dough well, to prevent the inside from oozing out.
- A sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top gives the pizza stick the perfect crust-like texture.
- Use your favorite pizza or marinara sauce for dipping.
- These make great party food, with very little prep.
- Not a fan of pepperoni? Just leave it out.
- 1 store bought pizza crust (tube)
- 8 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 40 pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- Pizza sauce, (for dipping optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pizza dough out onto parchment paper. Cut pizza dough into 8 equal rectangles.
- Lay 5 slices of pepperoni on each rectangle. Top each with a stick of string cheese.
- Roll up the dough, making sure to pinch each seam tightly. Place on baking sheet seam side down.
- Melt butter, garlic, and parsley in a small bowl. brush the pizza sticks with butter. Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of pizza sauce.
I use store-bought pizza dough. But if you have a favorite dough recipe, go for it!
Make sure you roll and pinch the dough well, to prevent the inside from oozing out.
Store any leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Reheat in an oven at 300 degrees for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Amount Per Serving Calories 349Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 41mgSodium 709mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 13g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.