These pepper jack chicken taquitos are made in the slow cooker. A super cheesy, and ridiculously delicious recipe everyone will love!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
These pepper jack chicken taquitos are great as a main dish or an appetizer. Cheesy chicken, with chipotle salsa wrapped in a crispy fried corn tortilla and dipped in some guacamole...Yes please!
This chicken filling doesn't get much easier than this. You have gotta love the set-it-and-forget-it way of cooking delicious meals, I know I do! It always pays off to make extra and freeze them for a quick and fuss-free dinner.
I love to dip these babies in sour cream, and guacamole, A little salsa is always a favorite too. I guarantee your family will love these!
So If your looking for an easy Cinco de mayo meal, you have got to try these Slow Cooker Pepper jack Chicken Taquitos.
Looking for more delicious Mexican-inspired recipes?
- Mexican Pizza
- Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
- Cajun Shrimp Avocado Tostadas
- Chipotle Lime Flank Steak Tacos
Chicken and Pepper Jack Taquitos
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast or 6 chicken tenders
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup jarred salsa I use chipotle salsa
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese shredded
- 24 6 inch corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup oil
- In a slow cooker add the chicken, taco seasoning, cream cheese, and salsa. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks, add shredded cheese.
- Heat a skillet with oil on medium-high heat.
- Warm a few tortillas at a time in the microwave for 20 seconds so they don't split. Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the tortillas. Roll up and set seam side down in oil. Cook until golden brown.
- Set on paper towels to drain
- Serve warm with your favorite side