Slow cooker honey glazed ham is cooked to perfection, tender with a delicious glaze.
Slow cooker ham is as easy as it gets for Holiday entertaining. Easter wouldn't be the same without ham as the star of the meal.
The slow cooker does all the work for you, and the most fantastic glaze caramelizes to perfection. With just 10 minutes of prep and the results are a tender, juicy ham your family and guests will love.
A holiday ham doesn't have to be labor-intensive and time-consuming. The slow cooker frees up time and oven space for those delicious side dishes. If you have any leftovers the next day use them in my Breakfast Casserole, Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, or my Slow Cooker Sausage and Cheesy Potatoes
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES!
Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham
Slow cooker honey glazed ham is cooked to perfection with the most delicious glaze.
- 7-8 pound spiral ham *See notes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham into a large slow cooker (I use a 7qt)
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter and honey and drizzle over ham. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. (see notes)
- In a medium bowl add sugar, onion powder, paprika, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and mix. Sprinkle mixture over top of the ham, making sure to get in between the slices. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook for another 30 minutes to caramelize.
- Place the ham on a baking sheet or if your slow cooker has an insert remove it from the slow cooker and place that under the broiler for 3-5 minutes to get a caramelized texture.
I used a 7qt slow cooker. If your ham is too tall to be able to put the lid on. You can slice a little off the bottom so it sits lower. Just place the sliced pieces to the side of the ham.
Keep in mind it will heat a little more under the broiler.
Amount Per Serving Calories 598Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 238mgSodium 3568mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 0gSugar 22gProtein 81g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Aww, thank you, Bill! Either way is fine, I would make the slices about halfway down like a spiral ham, only because I love the glaze to get in between the slices.