Slow cooker honey glazed ham is cooked to perfection, tender with a delicious glaze.
Slow cooker ham is as easy as it gets for Holiday entertaining. Easter wouldn’t be the same without a ham as the star of the meal.
The slow cooker does all the work for you, and the most amazing glaze that caramelizes to perfection. With just 10 minutes prep and the results are a tender, juicy ham your family and guests will love.
A holiday ham doesn’t have to be labor intensive and time consuming. Using the slow cooker frees up time and oven space for those delicious side dishes. If you have any leftovers the next day use it in my Breakfast Casserole or Scalloped Potatoes and Ham.
What do you serve with ham?
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Corn Pudding Casserole
- Garlic Parmesan Dinner Rolls
- Slow Cooker Southern Green Beans
- 7-8 pound spiral ham
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham into a large slow cooker (I use a 7qt)
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter and honey and drizzle over ham. Cover and cook on low 3 hours.
- In a medium bowl add sugar, onion powder, paprika, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and mix. Sprinkle mixture over top of ham, place the lid on the slow cooker and cook another 30 minutes to caramelize.
- You can also place slow cooker insert under broiler for 3-5 minutes to get a caramelized texture.
I used a 7qt slow cooker. If your ham is to tall to be able to put the lid on. You can slice a little off the bottom so it sits lower. Just place the sliced pieces to the side of the ham.
Amount Per Serving Calories 598Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 238mgSodium 3568mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 0gSugar 22gProtein 81g