Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich is my new favorite breakfast. Fluffy biscuit with crispy bacon, tender eggs and cheese!
These hearty breakfast sandwiches are quick and easy. Plus they are freezer friendly which makes them an easy grab and go breakfast.
Truth be told I could eat breakfast for every meal! I love just about every breakfast food there is. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Breakfast Tacos
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Buttermilk Blueberry Waffles
How to make bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place bacon slices (I use Applewood smoked bacon) on a baking sheet, bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium low heat and add eggs. Gently scramble, add salt, pepper and chives.
- Slice biscuits in half and assemble
My Buttermilk Biscuit recipe is fantastic! Soft, flaky layers of buttery goodness that make a perfect biscuit sandwich. Whether you make these for your freezer, or a weekend breakfast I guarantee they will be loved by all!
How to freeze biscuit sandwiches
- Assemble biscuit sandwiches
- Wrap in plastic wrap, then in foil
- Place in freezer bag
- To heat remove foil, and heat in microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
To Freeze- Wrap assembled biscuits in plastic wrap then wrap in foil. place in Ziplock freezer bag and freeze. To heat-Remove foil and place biscuit in microwave and heat for 2 minutes on high or until heated through.
Serving Size 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 409 Total Fat 27g Saturated Fat 10g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 14g Cholesterol 229mg Sodium 903mg Carbohydrates 21g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 1g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 20g
To Freeze- Wrap assembled biscuits in plastic wrap then wrap in foil. place in Ziplock freezer bag and freeze.
To heat-Remove foil and place biscuit in microwave and heat for 2 minutes on high or until heated through.