Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich is my new favorite breakfast. Fluffy biscuit with crispy bacon, tender eggs and cheese!
These hearty breakfast sandwiches are quick and easy. Plus they are freezer friendly which makes them an easy grab and go breakfast.
Truth be told I could eat breakfast for every meal! I love just about every breakfast food there is. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Breakfast Tacos
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Buttermilk Blueberry Waffles
How to make bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place bacon slices (I use Applewood smoked bacon) on a baking sheet, bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium low heat and add eggs. Gently scramble, add salt, pepper and chives.
- Slice biscuits in half and assemble
My Buttermilk Biscuit recipe is fantastic! Soft, flaky layers of buttery goodness that make a perfect biscuit sandwich. Whether you make these for your freezer, or a weekend breakfast I guarantee they will be loved by all!
How to freeze biscuit sandwiches
- Assemble biscuit sandwiches
- Wrap in plastic wrap, then in foil
- Place in freezer bag
- To heat remove foil, and heat in microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit Sandwich
- 6 biscuits
- 9 slices bacon I use Applewood smoked bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Place bacon on a baking sheet, bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels. Once cooled cut pieces in half.
In a bowl whisk eggs until combined.
Heat a skillet on medium low. Add butter and melt. Then add in whisked eggs, salt, pepper and chives. Gently scramble until done about 5-6 minutes.
Slice biscuits in half. Add egg, cheese and bacon and the biscuit top.
To Freeze- Wrap assembled biscuits in plastic wrap then wrap in foil. place in Ziplock freezer bag and freeze.
To heat-Remove foil and place biscuit in microwave and heat for 2 minutes on high or until heated through.