Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich is my new favorite breakfast. Fluffy biscuit with crispy bacon, tender eggs, and cheese!
These hearty breakfast sandwiches are quick and easy. Plus they are freezer friendly which makes them an easy grab-and-go breakfast.
Truth be told I could eat breakfast for every meal! I love just about every breakfast food there is. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- Breakfast Tacos
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins
- Buttermilk Blueberry Waffles
How to make bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwiches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place bacon slices (I use Applewood smoked bacon) on a baking sheet, bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium-low heat and add eggs. Gently scramble, add salt, pepper, and chives.
- Slice biscuits in half and assemble
My Buttermilk Biscuit recipe is fantastic! Soft, flaky layers of buttery goodness that make a perfect biscuit sandwich. Whether you make these for your freezer or a weekend breakfast I guarantee they will be loved by all!
How to freeze biscuit sandwiches
- Assemble biscuit sandwiches
- Wrap in plastic wrap, then in foil
- Place in a freezer bag
- To heat remove foil, and heat in microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 6 biscuits
- 9 slices bacon, I use Applewood smoked bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place bacon on a baking sheet, bake for 10-15 minutes depending on the thickness. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels. Once cooled cut pieces in half.
- In a bowl whisk eggs until combined.
- Heat a skillet on medium-low. Add butter and melt. Then add in whisked eggs, salt, pepper, and chives. Gently scramble until done about 5-6 minutes.
- Slice biscuits in half. Add egg, cheese, and bacon and the biscuit top.
My Buttermilk Biscuit Recipe is perfect for these.
To Freeze- Wrap assembled biscuits in plastic wrap then wrap in foil. place in Ziplock freezer bag and freeze.
To heat-Remove foil and place biscuit in microwave and heat for 2 minutes on high or until heated through.
Serving Size8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 409Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 229mgSodium 903mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 20g