Paprika chicken and rice bake only uses a few simple ingredients. A delicious one pot meal the whole family will love.
One of my families favorite meals. Tender juicy chicken, packed with great flavors from onion, garlic, and smoky paprika. Not only is it delicious but a perfect no-fuss weeknight meal.
What is Paprika?
A deep orange-red powdered spice with a mild flavor. Ground from different varieties of peppers. Paprika adds vibrant color and great flavor to any dish. There are a few different types, sweet paprika, hot paprika and my favorite smoked paprika which is what I used for this recipe.
How to make Paprika Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Remove skin from chicken thighs
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika on thighs
- Heat olive oil in a oven safe skillet on medium high heat
- Add chicken thighs and cook 5-6 minutes then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes.
- Drain fat, and add onions, garlic rice and broth. Bring to a boil
- Add chicken back into skillet, cover and bake 30 minutes
What I used to make this recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Cast Iron Casserole Pan
- Garlic grater
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- Smoked Paprika
Still Hungry? Check out these easy recipes!
- Skillet Chicken with Lemon Garlic Cream sauce
- Honey Butter Garlic Chicken
- Skillet Burger with Caramelized Onions
- Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Oven Baked Ribs
- Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Chops
Looking for a chicken dish with lots of flavor and minimal effort, this one is for you.