Rich and buttery Sour Cream Crumb Cake, loaded with irresistible crumbs! Each bite is simply to die for!
Who doesn't love any excuse to have dessert for breakfast? I mean you'll wish you could start everyday out with a piece of this Sour Cream Crumb Cake. Rich and buttery cake, loaded with delicious crumbs. Perfect with a cup of coffee or big glass of milk.
Once you experience the joy this cake brings you, you won't want to stop eating it. Whether it be for breakfast, snack time or dessert you will find a way to sneak one more bite. The sour cream makes it super moist, and the brown sugar cinnamon crumb topping is the to die for! And oh so addictive, It's hard to stop at just one piece.
More breakfast ideas!
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Breakfast Quesadilla
- Blueberry Waffles
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Up
- Strawberry Turnovers
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- confectioners sugar to sprinkle on top
- Preheat over 325 degrees spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray
- Using a food processor combine the topping ingredients just until slightly clumpy set aside
- Using a mixer cream butter and sugars together, add eggs one at a time then milk, sour cream and vanilla
- In a separate bowl mix the flour. baking powder and salt then add it to the wet ingredients. mix until just combined.
- Pour half of the cake batter into the prepared baking pan. Gently spread half the crumb mixture over the cake layer pressing gently. Carefully spread the remaining cake batter over the crumb mixture followed by the rest of the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Sprinkle powdered sugar (confectioners sugar) on top if desired
Serving Size1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 524Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 24gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 147mgSodium 440mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 2gSugar 60gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.