Pepperoni Pull-Apart Bread is made with french bread cut into squares and filled with garlic butter, cheese and pepperoni. Then baked and turned into a gooey cheesy bread appetizer.
This Pepperoni pull-apart bread is totally addicting, and it is absolutely perfect for football season. Whether you serve this as an appetizer on game day like my Air Fryer Garlic Knots or paired with a salad for a quick meal, it will be loved by both kids and adults.
Pepperoni Pull Apart bread for parties
This is a great appetizer for parties. Easy to make ahead and just throw in the oven to bake and serve.
Tips for making pepperoni pull-apart bread
- Any type of bread will work French, Italian, or even sourdough.
- Use your favorite pepperoni or even try salami.
- Feel free to add in another topping or two like sausage, olives, or peppers.
- Offer Ranch or pizza sauce for dipping on the side.
How do I reheat pepperoni pull-apart bread?
Wrap any leftovers in foil and heat in a 350 degrees oven until warm and heated through.
Looking for more party appetizers?
- Chopped Cheeseburger Sliders
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Pigs in a Blanket with Honey Mustard
- Taco Cups
- Chili Con Queso
- Pretzel Bites with Cheese Sauce
- Spicy Ranch Baked Chicken Wings
- 1 loaf french bread, sourdough or artisan
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/2 pkg pepperoni (about 40 slices) or more if desired
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine softened butter with minced garlic and 2 tablespoon parsley
- Cut bread 3/4 of the way through lengthwise and widthwise forming a grid pattern.
- Place the loaf on a foil sheet and spread the garlic butter in between all the slices
- Stuff half of the Mozzarella cheese between the bread slices, followed by the pepperoni.
- Wrap in foil, and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and increase heat to 400 degrees.
- Open the foil and add the remaining mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese over the top.
- Return to the oven, and bake for 10 minutes, serve!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 476Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 66mgSodium 895mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 19g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.