These Spicy Ranch Baked Chicken Wings are so good, your guests will be begging for more!
Game day isn’t complete without a big tray of chicken wings. Right? These Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings are AH-MAZING! Crispy, slightly spicy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
My family loves chicken wings! whether they’re saucy, dry rubbed, sticky, sweet spicy we love them all! Its amazing how crispy you can get wings without frying them. These are definitely a new family favorite in our home!
I recommend doubling both the wings and sauce, they are always a hit and don’t ever last long!
The Dirty Ranch Sauce is so good! Either dip the wings in, or slather that heavenly sauce all over them and dig in!
I always try and marinade them for 24 hours for optimal flavor. But 4 hours would be the minimum time if your in a time crunch.
Spicy Ranch Baked Chicken Wings
- 4 pounds Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package Ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
Dirty Ranch Sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl add Mayo, paprika, hot sauce, ranch, garlic powder and salt mix until combined.
- Place chicken wings in a large ziplock bag or bowl, add the marinade mixture and mix to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours but preferably over night.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet, spread the wings on the rack. Bake for 40 minutes then switch oven to broil, and broil for 3-5 minutes Flip the wings over and broil another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot with Dirty Ranch Sauce on the side
Dirty Ranch Sauce
- In a small bowl whisk ranch, hot sauce and sugar until combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.