This Loaded Taco Dip is super easy and always the first to disappear!
This Loaded Taco Dip is warm and cheesy and one of the best appetizers of all time. Hosting a Super Bowl party or just staying home. this easy layered dip will be a hit with everyone.
I really love anything tacos! I seriously love this layered taco dip any time of the year. I used simple taco toppings but this dip is totally customizable, you can add black beans or corn, bell peppers. Super easy, full of flavor and watch how quickly it disappears at your next party.
Great make ahead appetizer and perfect for a crowd. I like to use a cast iron skillet for this dip, because it holds the heat and keeps the dip warm.
I prefer to use the Jalapeño canned refried beans. But totally fine to make your own if your amazing like that.
So many delicious layers in this ultimate party dip, really hard to stop at just a couple chips.
I like to use pepper jack and cheddar, but you could use any cheese you like.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 3/4 cup pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1-2 jalapenos diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat, add taco seasoning and mix until combined.
- In a 11 inch cast iron skillet or baking dish, add the can of refried beans and smooth out. Add the salsa, followed by the ground beef and cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions, avocado, jalapeno, cilantro and sour cream.
- Serve warm with Fritos or tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving Calories 426 Total Fat 29g Saturated Fat 12g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 13g Cholesterol 89mg Sodium 905mg Carbohydrates 18g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 6g Sugar 5g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 26g