I am so excited to be sharing these super yummy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings with you today. These wings are baked not fried, but you cant even tell the difference. They turn out super crispy without frying them. Great as an appetizer on game day or entertaining, or serve as a main dish with a big salad.
Steaming the wings first assures that they stay moist. You can even be done the day before then all you have to do is broil them and toss them in the garlic parmesan mixture. I recommend you double the batch these will go super fast. Make these for weekend wing cravings, I guarantee they are finger licking good, your family will thank you for these gems.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1-2 heaping tablespoon of garlic
- 3 heaping tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- Place a 8-quart saucepan with a steamer basket with 2 inches water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add wings and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove wings and place them on a cooling rack placed on a baking sheet. Put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees place wings on a sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes then flip and bake for another 20-25 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- In a small saucepan add olive oil and butter, let it melt then add garlic and cook on med 3 minutes. Pour in a large bowl add salt and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Remove wings from oven and place in a bowl. Toss until coated, place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining parsley.