3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, chewy and loaded with peanut butter goodness!
These cookies only require 3 ingredients that I'm sure you already have on hand! A quick sweet treat that comes together in under 30 minutes. Definitely a keeper in my book!
One of my favorite cookies straight out of the oven. I often put a couple in the microwave for 10 seconds just to get that warm deliciousness of fresh out of the oven.
Tips for making 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- You can use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar, which results in a richer cookie.
- Using a baking mat or parchment paper helps with a faster cleanup.
- If the fork sticks while pressing down you can dip the fork into a touch of flour before pressing. Or spray the fork with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar on top after pressing the criss-cross print if desired.
Can I freeze 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
Yes! Freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Can I use crunchy peanut butter?
Absolutely! Either way is delicious, and a cookie recipe you'll make over and over again.
Looking for more sweet treats?
- Caramel Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Deep Dish Brookie Skillet
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the ingredients until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon roll mixture into 2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Using a fork make a criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 123Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 12mgSodium 81mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 7gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.