3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are soft, chewy and loaded with peanut butter goodness!
These cookies only require 3 ingredients that I'm sure you already have on hand! A quick sweet treat that comes together in under 30 minutes. Definitely a keeper in my book!
One of my favorite cookies straight out of the oven. I often put a couple in the microwave for 10 seconds just to get that warm, deliciousness out of the oven.
Tips for making 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- You can use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar, which results in a more decadent cookie.
- Using a baking mat or parchment paper helps with a faster cleanup.
- If the fork sticks while pressing down you can dip the fork into a touch of flour before pressing. Or spray the fork with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sugar on top after pressing the criss-cross print if desired.
Can I freeze 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies?
Yes! Freeze in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months.
Can I use crunchy peanut butter?
Absolutely! Either way is delicious, and a cookie recipe you'll make over and over again.
Are you looking for more sweet treats?
- Caramel Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Deep Dish Brookie Skillet
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the ingredients until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon roll mixture into 2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Using a fork make a criss-cross pattern on each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.