Deep dish skillet brookie is half fudgy brownie and half chewy chocolate chip cookie! Best of both worlds!
Skillet brookie is a delicious combination of brownies, and chocolate chip cookies and they are absolutely amazing! The perfect choice when you can’t decide between a brownie or a cookie.
This is one of my favorite cheater recipes, and its always a huge hit. Most of my recipes are from scratch but everybody needs a good cheater recipe right? This skillet brookie never disappoints!
How to make Skillet Brookie
- First in a large bowl add brownie mix, oil, water and eggs.
- In another bowl add cookie mix butter and egg
- Spread brownie mix in a 12 inch cast iron skillet or baking pan and gently spread in clumps of the cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious dessert recipes?
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Homemade Spiced Rum Cake
- Classic Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- No Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Apple Pie Turnovers
If you use a different brand brownie and cookie mix make sure you double check the needed ingredients. You can also use a 12 inch baking dish
For the Brownies
For the cookies
Serving Size 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 985Total Fat 71gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 45gCholesterol 150mgSodium 559mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 2gSugar 28gProtein 11g
If you use a different brand brownie and cookie mix make sure you double check the needed ingredients.
You can also use a 12 inch baking dish