Deep dish skillet brookie is half fudgy brownie and half chewy chocolate chip cookie! Best of both worlds!
Skillet brookie is a delicious combination of brownies, and chocolate chip cookies and they are absolutely amazing! The perfect choice when you can’t decide between a brownie or a cookie.
This is one of my favorite cheater recipes, and its always a huge hit. Most of my recipes are from scratch but everybody needs a good cheater recipe right? This skillet brookie never disappoints!
How to make Skillet Brookie
- First in a large bowl add brownie mix, oil, water and eggs.
- In another bowl add cookie mix butter and egg
- Spread brownie mix in a 12 inch cast iron skillet or baking pan and gently spread in clumps of the cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious dessert recipes?
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Homemade Spiced Rum Cake
- Classic Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- No Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Apple Pie Turnovers
If you use a different brand brownie and cookie mix make sure you double check the needed ingredients. You can also use a 12 inch baking dish
For the Brownies
For the cookies
Serving Size 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 985 Total Fat 71g Saturated Fat 22g Trans Fat 1g Unsaturated Fat 45g Cholesterol 150mg Sodium 559mg Carbohydrates 84g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 28g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 11g
If you use a different brand brownie and cookie mix make sure you double check the needed ingredients.
You can also use a 12 inch baking dish