These garlic parmesan dinner rolls are super easy, made from frozen rolls and smothered in butter, garlic and parmesan cheese.
Not everyone has the time to bake bread from scratch.These take very little effort and nobody would ever know you didn’t slave in the kitchen over these rolls. You’ll love these short cut dinner rolls.
Bread is a huge weakness for me, and there is nothing better than a fresh baked dinner roll. Add some garlic butter and parmesan and I’ll devour them.
Tips for making Garlic parmesan dinner rolls
- You should have 6 left over rolls in the bag. You can either save them for another time or easily adjust this recipe to make a few more.
- If you cant find the rolls, the frozen loaf should work. Thaw as directed the cut into strips then into 1 1/4 inch balls.
Can I freeze dinner rolls?
Yes, Let them cool completely and wrap the rolls in aluminum foil and place in a ziplock freezer bag.
Thaw at room temperature overnight. Warm in a 300 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
These rolls are soft, delicious and perfect to serve family for your Holiday dinner. Or as a side dish to my Root Beer Glazed Ham, Garlic Rosemary Roast, Brined Garlic Herb Turkey Breasts for a delicious Holiday dinner.
- 1 package frozen dinner rolls (you'll need 18 frozen rolls)
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- non stick coking spray
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Thaw frozen dinner rolls in refrigerator over night.
- Spray a muffin tin with non cooking spray and set aside.
- Sprinkle the flour on a cutting board and cut each thawed dinner roll in half. Roll each half into a ball and toss in the flour. Place three dough balls in each greased muffin cup.
- Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place for 2-3 hours or until doubled in size.
- In a small bowl add the butter, garlic and melt in microwave for 30 seconds increments until melted. Stir in fresh chopped parsley.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- When the rolls have risen, brush the butter over the top. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of each roll.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 131 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 13mg Sodium 163mg Carbohydrates 20g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 2g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 3g