I don't know what it is about Red Lobster Biscuits, but they are super addicting. So when I recently discovered how easy they were to make at home my family was thrilled!
No need to head out to Red Lobster to get these biscuits. You can whip them up in your own kitchen in about 25 minutes! If you love Old Bay seasoning as much as I do you'll have to try my Air Fryer Old Bay Chicken Wings.
How to make Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Mix all the dry ingredients together into a large bowl
- Add in cold butter and mix with a fork or your hands, leaving pea-size pieces of butter in the mixture.
- Add in milk and cheese and mix until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop or 1/4 size measuring cup drop biscuits onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-14 minutes
- Remove from oven and brush on melted garlic butter
The best part is no kneading at all, just mix it all together and drop them on the baking sheet. Super easy to make at home whenever you get the craving, make a bunch though because you will definitely have trouble sharing them. If you do happen to have any leftover store them in an airtight container and toss it in the microwave for 10 seconds.....so so good!
What meals are these Cheddar Bay Biscuits a great side dish for?
- Roasted Tomato Garlic Soup
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Easy Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker Bean and Bacon Soup
- Tuscan Grilled Chicken Pasta
- Grilled Chicken Avocado Chicken Salad
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons butter cold
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Cut cold butter into chunks and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, 2 teaspoons garlic powder and salt. Mix until combined. Add 1/2 cup cold butter and mix with pastry cutter or fork. You don't want to mix to thoroughly there should be small chunks of butter about the size of a pea in there. Add cheddar cheese and milk and mix just until combined.
- Drop 1/4 cup size biscuits (I like to use an ice cream scoop) onto the baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile melt the other 3 tablespoons butter in the microwave for 30 seconds add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning and chopped parsley.
- Remove biscuits from oven and brush with butter. Enjoy!
Serving Size1 biscuit
Amount Per Serving Calories 237Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 32mgSodium 454mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 8g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.