Bacon Jalapeno Mummies are the perfect Halloween party appetizer! Your guests will go crazy for them!
These bacon jalapeno mummies are stuffed with cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and pieces of smoky bacon. Wrapped in strips of flaky, buttery crescent rolls. Another popular Halloween finger food recipe is my Mummy Hotdogs.
These bacon jalapeno mummies will be a hit at your Halloween party. They're almost too cute to eat, but trust me they are delicious. This combo is definitely something to drool over. Every bite is packed with creamy melted cheese and smoky bacon.
How to make Bacon Jalapeno Mummies!
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and bacon until well combined.
- Using a paring knife, slice each jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Fill the jalapenos with the cheese mixture.
- Lay the crescents out on a cutting board. Pinch two crescents together to form a rectangle.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter cut each rectangle into 10 thin slices.
- Wrap 2-3 strips around each jalapeno. Making sure to leave space for the eyes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and then place candy eyes on.
My husband seriously went crazy for these babies. He said it was all his favorites combined into one! lol
Looking for more delicious appetizers?
- Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Oven-Baked Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs
- 8-10 large Jalapeños
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 1 container crescents
- 32-40 candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl add cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and bacon and mix until combined.
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and seed and core them.
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture into jalapenos.
- Pinch two crescents together to form a rectangle. With a knife or pizza cutter slice each rectangle into 10 thin strips.
- Wrap 2-3 strips around stuffed jalapenos. Making sure to leave some space for the eyes.
- Bake 12-14 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes. Place the candy eyes into the jalapenos.
Serving Size16 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 166Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 26mgSodium 176mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 4g