Bacon Jalapeno Mummies are the perfect Halloween party appetizer! Your guests will go crazy for them!
These bacon jalapeno mummies are stuffed with cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and pieces of smoky bacon. Wrapped in strips of flaky, buttery crescents.
These bacon jalapeno mummies will be a hit at your Halloween party. They’re almost to cute to eat, but trust me they are delicious. This combo is definitely something to drool over. Every bite packed with creamy melted cheese, and smoky bacon.
How to make Bacon Jalapeno Mummies!
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, pepper jack cheese and bacon until well combined.
- Using a paring knife, slice each jalapeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Fill the jalapenos with the cheese mixture.
- Lay the crescents out on a cutting board. Pinch two crescents together to form a rectangle.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter cut each rectangle into 10 thin slices.
- Wrap 2-3 strips around each jalapeno. Making sure to leave space for the eyes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and then place candy eyes on.
My husband seriously went crazy for these babies. He said it was all his favorites combined into one! lol
Looking for more delicious appetizers?
- Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Oven Baked Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball
- Slow Cooker Honey Sriracha Chicken Meatballs
Serving Size 16 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 166Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 26mgSodium 176mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 4g