Hoisin glazed pork chops is a fool proof recipe. Tender, flavorful and perfect any night of the week.
Grilled pork chops coated in a sweet and savory hoisin glaze is a summer grilling must! I guarantee they will make your taste buds happy!
The marinade really does all the work for you. Super simple to throw together, and adds tons of flavor! You’ll be adding these hoisin glazed pork chops to your summer grilling menu.
What cut of pork is best for grilling? Bone in pork chops are the best for grilling. At least 3/4- 1 inch thick.
Pork Loin Chop– This pork chop is shaped like a t-bone. It has loin meat on one side and tenderloin meat on the other. This one is my particular favorite to grill.
Rib Chop– this pork chop comes from the rib section, it has a large bone that runs along the side.
Boneless Chop– This cut is extremely lean and cooks rather fast which is why its easy to dry out.
Items/Ingredients I used for this recipe:
Try these on the side:
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Deviled Egg macaroni Salad
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Orzo
- Sweet N Spicy baked Beans
- Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- Bacon Jalapeno Twice Baked Potatoes
Hoisin Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 bone in pork chops 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
In a small bowl mix the soy, ketchup, brown sugar, dry sherry, garlic, honey, hoisin and ginger until combined.
- Place pork chops into a ziplock bag or container and pour half of the sauce over them. Let marinade at least 6 hours preferably overnight.
Preheat a grill to medium high heat. Remove the pork chops from the marinade, and place on the grill.
- Cook 5-6 minutes then flip and cook another 3-4 minutes, or until 145 degree internal temp.
- Remove pork chops from the grill and let rest 5 minutes and serve with the extra sauce.