Strawberry lemonade vodka slush is a fruity, refreshing frozen cocktail. Sweet strawberries, lemonade, and vodka, make a perfect boozy summer drink!
We may earn a small commission for purchases made through links in this post. Read our disclosure policy here.
My favorite place to be is the pool during the summer, and even more perfect sipping on one of these slushy cocktails! The best way to soak up the warm sun at your next summer party..
Why this recipe works
Who doesn't love a slushy cocktail? This strawberry lemonade vodka cocktail is pure heaven, especially with the warm weather that we get every summer. This is such a yummy cocktail recipe for a hot summer day to enjoy with some of my Pepperoni Pull-Apart Bread.
- Strawberries- Fresh strawberries or frozen both work.
- Lemonade-I grab the premade kind or you can make a homemade lemonade version.
- Vodka-Whatever your favorite vodka is.
- Sugar-You can adjust the sugar according to your personal taste and how sweet your strawberries are.
- Lemon-lemon slice for garnish.
- Ice cubes-For best results use crushed ice.
How to make this recipe
- Step 1- Rinse, core, and slice up the fresh strawberries.
- Use crushed ice if you can, this will prevent any large chunks of ice.
- You could definitely use frozen strawberries if you like, just cut back to about two cups of ice instead of three.
- Make a big batch of these boozy slushies and just keep some of the frozen mixture in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for a quick refill.
- Switch it up and use a pink lemonade or raspberry lemonade, or even orange juice for a twist on the refreshing drink.
If you're not a fan of vodka you can add some Bacardi or Malibu strawberry rum instead.
Of course, leave out the vodka and these become delicious strawberry lemonade slushies to enjoy in the summer heat.
You can use any vodka you prefer to make this summer cocktail. I prefer Skyy or Grey Goose. But I recommend staying away from the really cheap vodka,
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slush
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar optional
- 6-8 ounces vodka
- 3 cups ice
- Strawberries and lemons for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately store any left overs in the freezer