Strawberry lemonade vodka slush is a fruity, refreshing drink. So perfect for summer!
Who doesn't love a slushy cocktail? This strawberry lemonade vodka slush is pure heaven, and especially with the heat that California always gets every summer. This is such a refreshing drink, and super simple and with just four ingredients.
My favorite place to be in the summer, and even more perfect sipping on one of these slushy cocktails! The best way to soak up the summer rays.
Some of my favorite summer recipes!
- Spicy Teriyaki Grilled Steak Kebabs
- Grilled Tri-Tip with Onions and Peppers
- Garlic Roasted Tomato and Spinach Flatbread
- Fire Roasted Salsa
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
You could definitely use frozen strawberries if you like, just cut back to about two cups of ice instead of three.
I use the Ninja Professional Blender and it whips these babies up in a jiffy! These vodka slushies are the perfect combo of sweet and tart. Your crowd will absolutely love them!
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 cups ice
- strawberries and lemons for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately store any left overs in the freezer
You can use frozen strawberries in place of fresh. You just may need to cut back a bit on the crushed ice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 258Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 4gSugar 27gProtein 1g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.