White chocolate muddy buddies are a delicious and addicting snack. An easy no bake dessert that perfect treat for Valentines Day
Muddy Buddies are super easy to whip together and these only have a handful of ingredients. With festive colored M&Ms, these are the perfect Valentine's treat
What are Muddy Buddies?
The sweet crunch treat has many names like puppy chow, monkey munch, and reindeer chow. Rice Chex cereal is coated with melted chocolate and peanut butter then tossed in sweet powdered sugar.
Try these add-ins!
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Reeses Pieces
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
Can I eat these warm or cold?
Either! My family definitely steals some while they are still on the cookie sheet and warm and gooey. They are just as good right out of the fridge (definitely a little less messy)
How do I store Muddie Buddies?
You can store the muddy buddies in an airtight container at room temperature for about a week. Or you can keep them in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
More Valentines Day Treats
White Chocolate Muddy Buddies
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth
- 9 cups 1 12-ounce box Rice Chex cereal
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup M&Ms I used red and white ones
- Put the 1 cup of white chocolate chips and the peanut butter into a microwave-safe container, stir after each 30-second burst, until ingredients are smooth
- Pour the melted peanut butter and chocolate mix over the cereal, stirring to combine until all of the cereal is coated
- Pour about half of the powdered sugar over the mixture, stirring to combine
- Slowly add more and more of the powdered sugar until all of the cereal is coated evenly in chocolate and sugar
- Pour mixture over a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper to set, about 30 minutes
- Sprinkle M&Ms over the coated cereal, mixing to combine