Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are easy and delicious and impossible to resist! This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
These strawberries are stuffed with a rich and creamy cheesecake filling, with grated chocolate sprinkled on top! A super simple no-bake dessert that everyone loves!
These no-bake cheesecake stuffed strawberries are gorgeous! Perfect for Valentine's Day, Mothers Day, or an easy dessert for a summer potluck!
Cheesecake filling can be placed in a pastry bag or just a sandwich baggie. Or you could even just spoon it into your strawberry centers.
How to make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Rinse and dry the strawberries well.
- Cut the green off the top and a small amount on the bottom so the strawberry stands on its ow
- Using a melon baller or a small measuring spoon hollow out the strawberry. Set aside
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer add softened cream cheese and mix until combined. Add in heavy cream and mix until combined. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until combined
- Put filling into a pastry bag or baggie. Squeeze filling into strawberries
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top.
Can this be made ahead of time?
To save time I like to hollow out the strawberries and make the filling the day before then just assemble them right before serving.
Looking for more no-bake desserts?
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Avalanche Cookies
- No-Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Patriotic Red Velvet Cake Balls
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake
So if you're looking for an impressive dessert that is quick and easy to throw together. This Cheesecake stuffed strawberries will do the trick, and I'm sure everybody will love them!
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 12 large strawberries or 20 medium
- 1-8 oz pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- chocolate shavings
- Cut the leaves off the top of the strawberry, slice a little piece off the bottom. (so it will sit on its own)
- Using a melon baller scoop or measuring spoon, scoop out the center of the strawberries and set on a platter
- In a large mixing bowl add the softened cream cheese and using a hand mixer mix until creamy. Add in the heavy cream and mix. Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until combined
- Using a piping bag, freezer baggie or just a spoon fill the strawberries
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate
- These strawberries are best served the day of.