These Crispy Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro Lime Slaw and Sriracha Sauce will rock your world. Crispy fried shrimp, with a cilantro, lime slaw and drizzled with a creamy sriracha sauce. It’ll be hard to stop at just one!
I love shrimp in any form, and these tacos do not disappoint! The freshness of the cilantro, lime slaw and then the slight heat of the sriracha sauce over crispy shrimp and a soft tortilla…is pure heaven! Plus they come together rather quickly and are perfect for a weeknight meal.
If your looking for more shrimp recipes check out my Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce or my Spicy Cajun Shrimp Fajitas both are delicious recipes.
The shrimp are super easy to make, the Panko crumbs give the shrimp the best crunchy texture. Don’t miss out on making these yummy tacos on your next taco Tuesday!
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined ( I like to use medium-large)
- 1½ cup Panko
- 2 eggs whisked
- ¾ cup flour
- vegetable oil for frying
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 1 cup green cabbage shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage shredded
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup Mayo
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha (a little more if you like it hotter)
- 6 small flour tortillas
- In a small bowl whisk the mayo and sriracha until combined. Set aside in refrigerate until ready to use.
- In three small separate bowls add Panko crumbs, flour, and whisked eggs.
- Heat a large skillet on medium and pour 1 inch of oil into the pan. Coat the shrimp in the flour, then dip into the egg, then the Panko crumbs. Place the shrimp into the hot oil and cook about a minute then flip and cook another minute. Transfer to a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl whisk the mayo, lime juice and salt and pepper until combined. Add shredded cabbage and cilantro and toss until mixed well.
- Spoon some slaw into the tortillas, followed by 3-4 shrimp and topped with a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
- Serves 6