Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it when I make it. Its a super easy recipe to make with just a few simple ingredients, packed with deviled eggs and combined with creamy pasta…yummy!
As a child growing up my mom had been making a version of this macaroni salad for all our barbecues or summer gatherings we had. I decided to put a little twist on it and make it my own, and it never ever disappoints. It’s always more delicious after a couple hours and the flavors can mesh together. After making this recipe you will never buy macaroni salad from the deli again…
Not all macaroni salads are the same, there are so many different varieties. This one is simple, inexpensive and uses easy ingredients. You can also check out my Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad for a unique and delicious twist on a favorite.
Nothing says summer more than a classic macaroni salad, although I crave this recipe even in the winter, and believe you me I indulge in that craving and have no shame at all. It goes perfectly as a side dish to my Oven Baked Spicy teriyaki Wings.
- 16 oz salad macaroni or Ditalini pasta
- 1½ cups Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 6 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 2-3 ribs celery finely chopped
- ½ cup black olives sliced
- 4 oz jar pimientos drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with green onions
- Prepare pasta according to the directions, drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs, let cool and slice
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except eggs and mix with pasta until blended. Gently fold in eggs. Garnish with green onions
- Chill until ready to serve