Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it when I make it. Its a super easy recipe to make with just a few simple ingredients, packed with deviled eggs and combined with creamy pasta…yummy!
Nothing says summer more than a classic macaroni salad, although I crave this recipe even in the winter and believe you me I indulge in that craving and have no shame at all.
Not all macaroni salads are the same, there are so many different varieties. As a child growing up my mom had been making a version of the macaroni salad for all out barbecues or summer gatherings we had. I decided to put a little twist on it and make it my own, and it never disappoints. It’s always more delicious after a couple hours and the flavors can mesh together.
- 16 oz salad macaroni or Ditalini pasta
- 1½ cups Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 6 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 2-3 ribs celery finely chopped
- ½ cup black olives sliced
- 4 oz jar pimientos drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to the directions, drain and let cool completely.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs, let cool and slice
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except eggs and mix with pasta until blended. Gently fold in eggs.