Air fryer garlic parmesan potatoes are cooked to golden crispy perfection. The perfect side dish for breakfast or dinner.
Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Potatoes are incredible and so easy to make and a delicious side to my Breakfast Omelet! Made with Russet potatoes, garlic, and parmesan cheese. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside are truly irresistible. An absolute game-changer for any meal just like my Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes!
Are Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Potatoes healthy?
If you are used to frying potatoes in oil then this could be a healthier alternative since it is made with olive oil. The great thing about air fryers is that the air is circulating so fast at a high temperature, it makes the food crisp up quickly. So the beauty is that you get the crispy texture of fried food without frying in a pan of oil.
Can I Make These Potatoes Without an Air Fryer?
Yes! You can definitely make these potatoes without an air fryer.
Bake in an oven at 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and bake for 15 minutes, flip and stir potatoes and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Tips for making air fryer garlic parmesan potatoes.
- I use the Cosori Air Fryer and I LOVE it!
- Always preheat the air fryer
- I don't peel the potatoes but you can if you want to.
- Cut your potatoes so they are all about the same size (I do about 3/4 -1 inch size), so they cook evenly.
- Turn the potatoes halfway through cooking time. Shake the basket or use tongs to flip them over to make sure the potatoes on the bottom make it to the top of the basket.
- Spray the fryer with a cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- I like russet potatoes for this but you can also use red potatoes and Yukon golds.
How to store and reheat leftovers:
- Refrigerate: leftovers in an airtight container for 3-5 days
- To reheat, put them back into the air fryer for a few minutes for best results, or heat in your toaster oven or skillet.
- Freeze: Lay put on a cookie sheet with parchment paper to completely freeze. Once solid, you can put it in a ziplock bag to store for up to a month.
- Reheat: If your potatoes were frozen, make sure to thaw them out in the refrigerator before reheating. Lay the Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Potatoes out on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven or put them back in the air fryer and fry until heated through.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- non stick cooking spray
- Cut your potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl add the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, parmesan, and parsley and mix until combined
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 3 minutes
- Spray the inside with non stick cooking spray
- Add in the potatoes and cook for 15 minutes. Shake the basket or toss with tongs to mix the potatoes around.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until they have reached your desired crispiness.