Honey butter garlic chicken is easy and loaded with tender bites of chicken in a delicious sauce!
Cooked in a skillet and using just a few simple ingredients this dish comes together in under 30 minutes. Juicy, tender chicken that will have everyone begging for more.
Always a favorite loved time and time again. Perfectly balanced with flavors that the whole family will love. The chicken pieces are smothered in a sticky, sweet, and savory sauce that is absolutely delicious!
Tips for making honey butter garlic chicken
- I use chicken thighs, but if you love chicken breasts those will work to.
- Cut into pieces so it cooks faster and you get more delicious sauce on more areas.
- A cast iron skillet works great for this. It gets super hot and adds fantastic caramelization to the chicken.
- I love this chicken over jasmine rice or even mashed potatoes.
A weeknight dinner doesn’t get much easier than this. My family said this was a keeper, and they’re my worst critics at times. I was a happy mom knowing I have another no-fuss meal everybody loves.
Check out these easy chicken recipes
- Crispy Chicken Cutlets
- Brined Herb Chicken Breasts
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwich
- Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Sheet Pan Lemon Herb Chicken with Asparagus
- Mini Freezer Chicken Pot Pies
If you use chicken breasts instead of thighs just make sure you adjust the cooking time as chicken breasts will dry out if cooked to long. To get the best color you need to have a super hot pan.
Serving Size 4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 358 Saturated Fat 8g Cholesterol 184mg Sodium 809mg Carbohydrates 13g Fiber 1g Sugar 13g Protein 33g
If you use chicken breasts instead of thighs just make sure you adjust the cooking time as chicken breasts will dry out if cooked to long.
To get the best color you need to have a super hot pan.