Avalanche cookies are crispy, crunchy, and loaded with white chocolate, Krispie cereal, peanut butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
I love easy no-bake desserts and these Avalanche cookies are so so good! Perfect for those summer months or a delicious Holiday treat!
These cookies are so delicious its really hard to stop eating them. Seriously the ultimate easy cookie recipe!
How to make avalanche cookies
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl for 1-minute in the microwave. Heat 15-30 seconds increments until fully melted.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until creamy.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture over Rice Krispies and mix until combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top.
- Refrigerate until set…Enjoy!
How to store Avalanche cookies!
Once cookies are set. Store in an airtight container or freeze for up to 3 months.
Looking for more easy desserts?
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- No-Bake easy Oreo Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- 2 cups rice Krispie cereal
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pound white chocolate (I use Ghiradelli or Wiltons melting chips.)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add rice Krispie cereal and marshmallows and mix.
- In a medium bowl add the white chocolate and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Mix and heat in 15-30 second increments until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture over the cereal and marshmallows. Mix until well coated.
- Using a spoon. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cereal mixture and place it on the baking sheet. Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on each cookie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator.
If using Ghirardelli white chocolate chips one pound is exactly 1 (11oz) bag plus one cup of another bag.
Amount Per Serving Calories 236Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 5mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.