Avalanche cookies are crispy, crunchy, and loaded with white chocolate, Krispie cereal, peanut butter, marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
I love easy no-bake desserts and these Avalanche cookies are so so good! Perfect for those summer months like my No-Bake Butterfinger Pie or a delicious Holiday treat! If you want a quick and easy cookie recipe that is baked check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies they only take 24 minutes to whip up!
These cookies are so delicious it's really hard to stop eating them. Seriously the ultimate easy cookie recipe to make ahead and serve for family gatherings or holiday parties like my Thanksgiving Treats.
How to make avalanche cookies
- Add Rice Krispies cereal and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl for 1-minute in the microwave. Heat 15-30 seconds increments until fully melted.
- Add in peanut butter and mix until creamy.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture over Rice Krispies and mix until combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top.
- Refrigerate until set...Enjoy!
How to store Avalanche cookies!
Once cookies are set. Store in an airtight container or freeze for up to 3 months.
Looking for more easy desserts?
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- No-Bake easy Oreo Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- 2 cups rice Krispie cereal
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 pound white chocolate (I use Ghiradelli or Wiltons melting chips.)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add rice Krispie cereal and marshmallows and mix.
- In a medium bowl add the white chocolate and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Mix and heat in 15-30 second increments until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter to the melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate peanut butter mixture over the cereal and marshmallows. Mix until well coated.
- Using a spoon. Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cereal mixture and place it on the baking sheet. Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips on each cookie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator.
If using Ghirardelli white chocolate chips one pound is exactly 1 (11oz) bag plus one cup of another bag.
Amount Per Serving Calories 236Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 5mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 4g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.