No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect super simple dessert for peanut butter lovers!
Chocolate and peanut butter pair perfectly together. The perfect marriage and is just simply heavenly. They taste just like peanut butter cups!
The sprinkle of sea salt adds the perfect touch. These peanut butter bars are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients. These are always my last minute go to dessert, and they are always a hit!
How to make these NO-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- In a medium bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, peanut butter and melted butter until combined.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour peanut butter mixture in and gently press.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chip and heat on high in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and heat another 30 seconds if needed. Add in 1/4 cup of peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top and cut into squares.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are rich and chocolaty and super addicting!
Looking for more delicious desserts?
- Classic Carrot Cake
- No Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- Rich and Creamy New York Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Bundt Cake with Ganache Glaze
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
For the topping
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used dark)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Sea salt to sprinkle
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl add graham cracker crumbs, sugar, peanut butter and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Spread peanut butter mixture into dish and gently press.
- In a small bowl add chocolate chips and heat in the microwave for 1 minute and stir. Melt another 30 seconds if needed. Add in 1/4 cup peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Pour chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread evenly.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and sprinkle sea salt over the top.
Cut into squares and serve.