No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect super simple dessert for peanut butter lovers!
Chocolate and peanut butter pair perfectly together. The perfect marriage and is just simply heavenly. They taste just like peanut butter cups!
The sprinkle of sea salt adds the perfect touch. These peanut butter bars are so easy to make and only require a few ingredients. These are always my last minute go to dessert, and they are always a hit!
How to make these NO-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- In a medium bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, peanut butter and melted butter until combined.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour peanut butter mixture in and gently press.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chip and heat on high in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and heat another 30 seconds if needed. Add in 1/4 cup of peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the top and cut into squares.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are rich and chocolaty and super addicting!
Looking for more delicious desserts?
- Classic Carrot Cake
- No Bake Mini Chocolate Tarts
- Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- Rich and Creamy New York Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wafer Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Bundt Cake with Ganache Glaze
For the topping
Serving Size 8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 642Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 46mgSodium 476mgCarbohydrates 56gFiber 4gSugar 39gProtein 11g