This Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is a bright and flavorful dish that is quick and easy to throw together in just 30 minutes.
Lemon, garlic, and butter are three flavors that blend so well. Pair it with a good bottle of wine, and a crisp salad great for entertaining or a light meal.
Tips for making Creamy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta!
- I like to use large shrimp for this recipe, and I leave the tails on. Not only does it add flavor while cooking but the presentation looks beautiful.
- Any dry white wine will work just fine. You can substitute for vegetable or seafood broth if you want to leave the wine out.
- Our favorite past for the recipe is thin spaghetti. Any long pasta will work just fine.
- If your not a fan of lemon flavor than just add 2 tablespoons, you can always go back and add more if you feel it needs it.
For more shrimp recipes, why not try?
- Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp and Broccoli
- Shrimp with Hot Garlic Sauce
- Crispy Fried Coconut Shrimp
- Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti (or any other long pasta)
- 1 pound large shrimp. peeled and deveined (leaving tails on optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup finely shredded Parmesan
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to the directions on the package.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil. Add shrimp sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook 2-3 minutes, flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove to a small bowl and set aside
- Add butter to skillet, over medium-high heat, and add garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat and whisk in white wine, simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in cream, and lemon juice whisk, and bring back to a simmer.
- Whisk in parmesan cheese until combined.
- Add cooked pasta and add the shrimp toss together. Sprinkle fresh chopped parsley on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 487Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 240mgSodium 1180mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 26g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.