This lemon garlic shrimp pasta is a bright and flavorful dish that is quick and easy to throw together in 30 minutes. Lemon, garlic and butter are three flavors that blend so well. Pair it with a good bottle of wine, and a crisp salad great for entertaining or a light meal. I used thin spaghetti for this recipe because that is what I had on hand, but your free to use any type of pasta that you like.
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 pound large shrimp. peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan
- In a large pot bring salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook according to the directions on package.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add shrimp sprinkle salt and pepper and cook 3-4 minutes remove into a small bowl and set aside
- Add remaining butter to skillet melt over medium heat add garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add lemon juice whisk together.
- Add cooked pasta and add the shrimp toss together. Sprinkle Parmesan and parsley on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 385Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 262mgSodium 1556mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 33g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.