Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken is mouthwatering! This sweet and sticky sauce is just bursting with tons of flavor!
Honey and sriracha is a perfect balance of flavors. These grilled chicken thighs are super moist and tender. Perfect for summertime grilling, I love serving it with coconut rice and a side of veggies.
The honey in the marinade helps get that sticky char on the chicken thighs that makes it so extra yummy!. I prefer to marinade the thighs overnight so the flavors soak into the chicken.
If you like extra sauce to drizzle over your chicken like I do. Make a double batch of the sauce, and simmer half of it in a small sauce pan on medium heat until thickened.
Toss the thighs in the heavenly marinade well and marinade for 24 hours for optimal flavor. I usually give it another toss after about 12 hours or so.
If you love cooking with boneless skinless chicken thighs like I do you'll lobe my Honey Butter Chicken Recipe.
I love grilling in the summer and all the delicious sides to go with it. here are a few of my favorites!
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Sweet N Spicy Baked beans
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken Club
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers
- 8 Boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 limes
- Coconut Rice
- 1 15oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Jasmine rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, garlic and cilantro together until combined. Pour over chicken and marinade at least 6 hours even better over night.
- Heat grill to medium high heat, cook chicken over direct heat for 7-8 minutes on one side then turn and cook for another 7-8 minutes or until juices run clear and no longer pink. Let rest 5 minutes slice and squeeze fresh lime juice and serve.
- For the coconut rice
- In a medium saucepan add water, coconut milk, Jasmine rice and salt. Mix until combined. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium/low cover and cook for 18-20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- **If you want extra sauce to drizzle over cooked chicken. Make another batch of the marinade and mix in 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Simmer over medium heat just until thickened.
Amount Per Serving Calories 537Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 182mgSodium 1547mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 2gSugar 8gProtein 41g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.