Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken is mouthwatering! This sweet and sticky sauce is just bursting with tons of flavor!
Honey and sriracha is a perfect balance of flavors. These grilled chicken thighs are super moist and tender. Perfect for summertime grilling, I love serving it with coconut rice and a side of veggies.
The honey in the marinade helps get that sticky char on the chicken thighs that makes it so extra yummy!. I prefer to marinade the thighs overnight so the flavors soak into the chicken.
If you like extra sauce to drizzle over your chicken like I do. Make a double batch of the sauce, and simmer half of it in a small sauce pan on medium heat until thickened.
Toss the thighs in the heavenly marinade well and marinade for 24 hours for optimal flavor. I usually give it another toss after about 12 hours or so.
I prefer to use boneless skinless chicken thighs but you could use breasts if you would like.
I love grilling in the summer and all the delicious sides to go with it. here are a few of my favorites!
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Sweet N Spicy Baked beans
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken Club
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers
- 8 Boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 limes
- Coconut Rice
- 1 15oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Jasmine rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, garlic and cilantro together until combined. Pour over chicken and marinade at least 6 hours even better over night.
- Heat grill to medium high heat, cook chicken over direct heat for 7-8 minutes on one side then turn and cook for another 7-8 minutes or until juices run clear and no longer pink. Let rest 5 minutes slice and squeeze fresh lime juice and serve.
- For the coconut rice
- In a medium saucepan add water, coconut milk, Jasmine rice and salt. Mix until combined. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium/low cover and cook for 18-20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- **If you want extra sauce to drizzle over cooked chicken. Make another batch of the marinade and mix in 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Simmer over medium heat just until thickened.
Amount Per Serving Calories 537 Total Fat 28g Saturated Fat 18g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 9g Cholesterol 182mg Sodium 1547mg Carbohydrates 35g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 2g Sugar 8g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 41g