Four Bean salad is a perfect side dish on those hot summer nights!
Bean salad is a great summer side dish or potluck favorite, a colorful mix of canned beans and tossed with a zesty dressing!
This classic bean salad is a refreshing and easy side dish, that can be made ahead of time. Perfect for any barbecue or potluck.
This dressing is so easy and adjustable, if you want is a little less tangy just add more sugar. I used canned green beans but you could use fresh if you want. Make this over the weekend and enjoy it all week long! It only gets better the longer it sits.
Items I used to make this salad:
Looking for more fantastic Summer dishes?
- Grilled Corn with Cilantro Lime Butter
- Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1- 14.5 oz can red kidney beans
- 1- 14.5 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1- 15 oz can green beans
- 1- 15 oz can wax beans
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1- 2 oz jar diced pimentos
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- In small bowl whisk together sugar, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper set aside.
- Drain and rinse all the canned beans and pimentos and place them in a large bowl. Add onion parsley and dressing and mix until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serving Size8 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 270 Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 274mg Carbohydrates 47g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 11g Sugar 19g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 11g