Bean salad is a perfect side dish on those hot summer nights!
Bean salad is a great summer side dish or potluck favorite, a colorful mix of canned beans and tossed with a zesty dressing!
This classic bean salad is a refreshing and easy side dish, that can be made ahead of time. Perfect for any barbecue or potluck
This dressing is so easy and adjustable, if you want is a little less tangy just add more sugar. I used canned green beans but you could use fresh if you want.
Looking for more fantastic Summer dishes?
- Grilled Corn with Cilantro Lime Butter
- Honey Sriracha Grilled Chicken
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
Make this over the weekend and enjoy it all week long! It only gets better the longer it sits.
This really is a no fuss Summer picnic dish and a must try!
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can wax beans
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimentos
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- In small bowl whisk together sugar, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper set aside.
- Drain and rinse all the canned beans and pimentos and place them in a large bowl. Add onion parsley and dressing and mix until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, stirring occasionally.