Sausage crescent roll casserole is so cheesy and delicious! Loaded with sausage, onions, jalapenos, eggs, and cheese all baked on a buttery crescent roll.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Can I put this together the night before?
Yes, you can assemble it the night before cover it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate it. But I prefer to make everything and refrigerate and assemble in the morning right before baking, it only takes a second if everything is prepped. You may also love my Breakfast Quesadilla that can be prepped for the next morning.
- Place your cooked sausage on a paper towel to soak up any leftover grease.
- Sprinkle in some leftover cooked veggies on top of your sausage to give it an extra twist.
- You can substitute the pork sausage for turkey sausage if you like.
- I use a combination of pepper jack and cheddar but feel free to use whatever cheese you prefer.
- You can throw in some mushrooms, bell peppers, or even some fresh chopped broccoli.
How to store and reheat leftovers
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave until heated through.
What can I serve with this breakfast casserole
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Try These:
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- Breakfast Quesadilla
- IHOP Copycat Pancakes
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Rollups
Sausage Crescent Roll Casserole
- 1 pound ground sausage
- ½ cup onion diced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 8-ounce tube crescent rolls
- 1 ½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Green onion sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and cook sausage, onions, and jalapenos until browned and done. Drain to a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, milk, hot sauce salt, and pepper until combined.
- Unroll crescent roll and place in the baking dish.
- Pour sausage over crescent roll dough. Then sprinkle the cheese over the sausage.
- Pour the whisked eggs over the casserole evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.