Taco crescent roll bake is an easy weeknight dinner, comes together with just a few ingredients, and on the table in about 30 minutes. This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
This is a dish the whole family will love. It's made from refrigerated crescent rolls dough with taco meat and cheese, baked then topped with all your favorite toppings.
- Instead of ground beef use ground turkey or ground chicken
- If you like your crust crispier bake just the crescent roll for 4-5 minutes then add the meat and cheese and continue baking
- You can also use the full sheet crescent rolls
- I recommend using jarred salsa, It's thicker than fresh salsa.
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced jalapenos
- Sour cream
Can I make this in advance?
Yes, you can prepare this in advance and just leave it in the refrigerator until ready to bake it that same day. If you want to prep even further in advance you can make the taco meat up to 3 days ahead of time then assemble the taco bake and pop it into the oven.
How long does this last?
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Reheat in the microwave, oven or even the air fryer.
Want more taco recipes?
- Beef and Bean Taco Cups
- Baked Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Short Rib Tacos
- Chipotle Lime Steak Tacos
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos
- Breakfast Tacos
- MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups jarred salsa
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (I used pepper jack and cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat, add ground beef and cook until browned about 7-8 minutes. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and salsa to ground beef and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and place the crescent roll in the bottom, pressing gently to seal the seams.
- Add the cooked beef on top of the crescent roll. Followed by the shredded cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cut into squares, and top with your favorite toppings.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 409Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 110mgSodium 884mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 31g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.