Foil packet nachos are super quick to put together and a fun way to serve nachos. Perfect for a crowd at a barbecue or camping
Crunchy tortilla chips covered in melted cheese, bbq chicken, beans and all your favorite toppings. Cooked on a backyard grill or campfire. These hearty nachos make a delicious meal or appetizer
Nachos are totally customizable to your liking and a great way to use left over meats
Tips for making foil packet nachos
- Don’t want to grill them…no problem bake in an 400 degree oven for 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Use a disposable tin instead of foil
- Layers and layers is the key to delicious nachos
- Placing the packets over indirect heat and rotating halfway through so the tortilla chips don’t burn
- Use a thicker sturdier tortilla chip to prevent the nachos from getting soggy.
- Shred the cheese yourself, resist the urge to purchase pre-shredded cheese. Its treated with stabilizers and doesn’t melt as well.
I guarentee these foil packet nachos are going to be part of your summer meal rotation that your family will love.
Still hungry? Looking for more grilling recipes?
- Chicken Club Flatbread with Chipotle Ranch
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Mexican Corn Salad
- Grilled French Bread Pizza
- Grilled Corn with Cilantro Lime Butter
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Tequilla Lime Grilled Chicken Club
- Grilled Tri Tip with Onions and Peppers