Honey garlic roasted potatoes are a sweet little twist, on the perfect side dish.
Buttery, garlicky, with a touch of sweetness these potatoes go with anything. Perfect for any occasion, whether its a weeknight meal or Holiday dinner.
These roasted potatoes are my absolute favorite way of making potatoes. The honey and butter gives the potatoes the best caramelization. They stay soft on the inside with a crispness on the outside.
Tips for making honey garlic roasted potatoes
- I used white potatoes, but you could use red potatoes if you want.
- Depending on how large your potatoes are slice them either in half or quarter. Just make sure the potatoes are close to the same size.
- I used a 12 inch cast iron skillet, but you can use a baking sheet or baking dish.
- Make sure your potatoes are one layer, to get the desired caramelization on each potato.
- Fresh chopped parsley give it suck a pretty finish, but feel free to skip it.
Items to use for this recipe
What goes with these potatoes?
- Pan Seared Garlic Rib Eye Steak
- Crispy Chicken Cutlets
- Brined Herb Chicken Breasts
- Grilled Skirt Steak
- Filet Mignon with Garlic Herb Butter
- Crispy Skillet Chicken Thighs
- Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- 1 pound new potatoes, I used white
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a small bowl add the melted butter, honey, mustard, and red pepper and, mix until combined.
- Cut up potatoes into halves or quarters.
- In a large bowl add potatoes, onions , garlic and toss with the honey butter mixture and salt and pepper.
- Pour potatoes into a large 12 inch cast iron skillet, baking sheet or 2 qt baking dish.
- Bake 45-50 minutes turning half way through.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 177Saturated Fat 4gCholesterol 15mgSodium 639mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 3gSugar 10gProtein 3g