This Pepperoni Pull-Apart Bread is cheesy, spicy and simply amazing!
This Pepperoni pull apart bread is totally addicting, and it is be absolutely perfect for football season. Whether you serve this as an appetizer on game day, or paired with a salad for a quick meal. Because of course a big ole salad will make you feel less guilty indulging in this cheesy goodness right? That’s what I thought.
Slice the loaf diagonal but don’t cut all the way through. Then rotate the loaf and slice diagonal again. Spread the garlic butter in between the slices and tuck the pepperoni and cheese in.
Last year I made it for a Super Bowl party, it was great because I did it the day before and then just tossed it in the oven to bake right before halftime. It was inhaled, I mean seriously gone in seconds. Next time I will definitely make two. So if you love bread with lots of ooey gooey cheesy, garlicky goodness…then you will love this.
So there you have it, make this yummy bread for your next get together, and watch how quickly it disappears.
Pepperoni Pull Apart Bread
- 1 loaf french bread sourdough or artisan
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 pkg pepperoni or more if desired
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine softened butter with minced garlic and 2 tablespoon parsley
- Cut bread 3/4 of the way through lengthwise and width wise forming a grid pattern.
- Place loaf on foil sheet, spread the garlic butter in between all the slices
- Stuff half of the Mozzarella cheese in between the bread slices, followed by the pepperoni.
- Wrap in foil, bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, increase heat to 400 degrees. Open foil and add the remaining cheeses and Italian seasoning. return to the oven, bake for 10 minutes.