This Pasta Salad is loaded with produce, bacon and tender chicken. Tossed with a creamy dressing and topped with homemade croutons.
This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is loaded with pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes and Romaine and tossed with a creamy dressing, such a fun twist to the traditional pasta salad.
Summer will be here before we know it, which will consist of tons of grilling and yummy salads. This salad has quickly become the favorite in our house. Like I seriously crave it! This dressing is so good, super creamy and full of flavor.
If you love Caesar Salad, then you will love this pasta recipe. You can check out my Homemade Garlic Parmesan Croutons if you want to make your own. Its really easy, and they are so light and crispy.
I usually grill my chicken on this indoor grill for this salad, but you could use leftover chicken if you have some on hand. This is the perfect salad bowl, I absolutely love it I use it every Holiday.
You have to try this and it makes a fantastic easy weeknight meal. Perfect to take to a potluck or barbecue this summer, just make sure to add the Romaine dressing and croutons right before serving.
Looking for more quick and easy recipes?
- Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- Easy Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- Garlic Roasted Tomato and Spinach Flatbread
- Teriyaki Chicken
- 1 lb pasta cooked al dente (I use Cellentani)
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups chopped Romain lettuce
- 2 cups croutons
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (use Best Foods or Hellmanns not Miracle Whip)
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste (found near the tuna fish in the supermarket)
- 1½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients, and chill until ready to use
- In a large bowl add pasta, chicken, bacon, tomatoes, and green onions. Chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve add in the romaine, dressing and mix until combined. Top with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.