This skillet burger comes out tender, juicy and full of flavor every time.
A delicious burger with crunchy crust, melted cheese, and caramelized onions is hard to resist. And lets not forget about the creamy chipotle mayo that will simply rock your world!
This is super easy just mix the mayo and chipotle in adobo (I put the rest of the container in a Ziplock freezer bag and freeze for more uses) in a small bowl add salt and pepper to taste and woolah! This mayo is fantastic on sandwiches, burgers and even hot dogs. Keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Tips for making caramelized onions.
This is a quick version of caramelized onions. It can take up to 45 min to an hour to make them. If you have the time by all means do it. But this way turns out great to. They add the best flavor to the burgers.
Some tips on making a skillet burger
- Always use 20% fat ground beef. Fat means flavor and always makes an amazing burger.
- Don’t be to rough while shaping the patties. Gentle hands mean a more tender burger.
- Season with salt and pepper and a little garlic powder that’s all you will need for the seasoning.
- Cook burgers in a super hot skillet I use a cast iron.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners?
- Beef Stroganoff
- Pan Seared Garlic Rib Eye Steak
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Crispy Chicken Cutlets
- Sweet Chili Shrimp Stir Fry
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
For the Chipotle Mayo