Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots are delicious, tender and tossed in a sweet honey garlic butter sauce.
These honey garlic roasted carrots are cooked to perfection. Perfect side dish for a gorgeous Holiday dinner or weeknight supper.
Roasting vegetables is my favorite way to cook them. It always brings out the best flavor. Especially roasting carrots it just intensifies the flavor and makes them sweeter.
How to make Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Peel and cut carrots into 2-3 inch pieces
- In a oven safe skillet add butter and melt, add garlic and honey and whisk until combined.
- Add carrots and toss until full coated.
- Bake 25 minutes or until fork tender.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes to caramelize if desired.
Who says carrots are boring? Not me! But next time you need a fantastic side dish give these babies a try. I guarantee they will be devoured like candy!
If you love roasted vegetables as much as I do you’ll love these recipes.
Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
- 2 pounds carrots cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
In a oven safe skillet melt butter. Add in honey and garlic and whisk until combined.
Add in carrots and toss to coat.
Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until carrots are fork tender.
Optional- Broil for 3-4 minutes to caramelize the carrots a bit.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.