M&M Cookie Bars are soft and chewy, buttery and rich loaded with chocolate chips and M&M’s.
These M&M cookie bars only take minutes to throw together, no chilling time and you bake it all at once instead of cookie batches.
Perfectly crisp edges and soft chewy centers.
Tips for making M&M Cookie Bars:
- I used regular M&M's but you can use peanut butter, Crispy, Pretzel, whatever your favorite is.
- I always use a metal baking pan lined with parchment paper. For easy removal and clean up. If you bake in a glass dish the baking time may be different.
How do you know when cookie bars are done?
The top should be slightly golden brown and the center should be baked through. I'm one that prefers to pull them from the oven at the 20 min mark. That way when they cool they are guaranteed to be soft and chewy.
More easy cookie recipes!
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Caramel Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
- Polar Bear Cookies
- Oreo Dipped Christmas Cookies
- 1 ½ sticks butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups M&M’s
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl add melted butter, sugar, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth.
- Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula add in flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of the M&M’s (save the rest for the top) and chocolate chips.
- Spread cookie dough into the baking pan evenly. Sprinkle the ¼ cup of M&M’s on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 233Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 32mgSodium 3081mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 2g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.