Blueberry Crumble Tarts are a quick and easy dessert that everyone loves!
These blueberry crumbles are a huge hit in our house. Warm fruit, with a delicious brown sugar crumble on top. Topped with a scoop of ice cream or even whipped cream is pure heaven!
Its blueberry season here in CA. Blueberries are my favorite berry to bake with, perfect sweet to tartness ratio and never any seeds to deal with.
How to make Blueberry Crumble Tarts
- Start with 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs. You can make your own using 1 pkg graham crackers and pulsing in a food processor.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and melted butter until is becomes like wet sand.
- Press into disposable tart pans, or a 9 inch pie pan.
- Toss together blueberries, lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch.
- Divide blueberries into tart pans. Place on a baking sheet to catch any bubbling over.
- Mix together oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon and cold butter cubes until combined.
- Divide crumble topping over tarts.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Can you freeze Blueberry Crumble Tarts?
Yes, you can freeze them! Prepare crumbles according to directions, wrap each one with plastic wrap then with aluminum foil and place in freezer. To bake them, remove foil and plastic wrap and bake in a 375 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Items I used to make this recipe
- 5 inch Mini Pie tins
- Pastry cutter
- Food processorSouthern Peach Cobbler
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
More desserts you’ll love!
- Southern Peach Cobbler
- Easy Strawberry Turnovers
- Lemon Blueberry Scones
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Caramel Skillet Apple Crisp
- Heart Shaped Cherry Hand Pies
- Banana Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon cold butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and melted butter. Using a fork mix until combined.
- Divide the crumb mixture in four 5 inch mini pie tins. Gentle press.
- In a medium bowl add blueberries, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch. Mix until blueberries are coated.
- Divide the blueberry mixture into the pie tins.
- Divide the crumb topping over the blueberries.
- Place pie tins on a baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
Serving Size4 Servings
Amount Per Serving Calories 652Saturated Fat 19gCholesterol 75mgSodium 463mgCarbohydrates 88gFiber 4gSugar 53gProtein 5g