Blueberry Crumble Tarts are a quick and easy dessert that everyone loves!
These blueberry crumbles are a huge hit in our house. Warm fruit, with a delicious brown sugar crumble on top. Topped with a scoop of ice cream or even whipped cream is pure heaven!
It's blueberry season here in CA. Blueberries are my favorite berry to bake with, perfect sweet-to-tartness ratio and never any seeds to deal with.
How to make Blueberry Crumble Tarts
- Start with 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs. You can make your own using 1 pkg graham crackers and pulsing in a food processor.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and melted butter until is becomes like wet sand.
- Press into disposable tart pans or a 9-inch pie pan.
- Toss together blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch.
- Divide blueberries into tart pans. Place on a baking sheet to catch any bubbling over.
- Mix together oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and cold butter cubes until combined.
- Divide crumble topping over tarts.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Can you freeze Blueberry Crumble Tarts?
Yes, you can freeze them! Prepare crumbles according to directions, wrap each one with plastic wrap then with aluminum foil, and place in the freezer. To bake them, remove foil and plastic wrap and bake in a 375-degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Items I used to make this recipe
- 5 inch Mini Pie tins
- Pastry cutter
- Food professor Southern Peach Cobbler
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
More desserts you'll love!
- Southern Peach Cobbler
- Easy Strawberry Turnovers
- Lemon Blueberry Scones
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Caramel Skillet Apple Crisp
- Heart-Shaped Cherry Hand Pies
- Banana Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon cold butter (cut into small pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl add graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and melted butter. Using a fork mix until combined.
- Divide the crumb mixture into four 5 inch mini pie tins. Gentle press.
- In a medium bowl add blueberries, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix until blueberries are coated.
- Divide the blueberry mixture into the pie tins.
- In a small bowl add the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cold butter. mix using a fork or your hands just until crumbly
- Divide the crumb topping over the blueberries.
- Place pie tins on a baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
You can also bake this in an 8x8 baking dish.
Frozen blueberries will also work.
Serving Size1 mini pie
Amount Per Serving Calories 648Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 76mgSodium 379mgCarbohydrates 87gFiber 4gSugar 51gProtein 5g
Nutrition Disclaimer: All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on butteryourbiscuit.com should only be used as a general guideline.