Copycat Garlic Parmesan Buffalo Wild Wings Recipe has tender and juicy chicken wings with a crispy skin tossed in a fantastic creamy garlic and parmesan sauce.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, if you purchase through those links, I earn a small commission. Thank you! Read our disclosure policy here.
If you're a fan of Buffalo Wild Wings, you're going to love this homemade version of their Garlic Parmesan wings. This recipe delivers on all fronts - crispy, flavorful, and absolutely delicious.
Why this recipe works
Using the Air Fryer to cook these wings adds an extra layer of convenience and healthiness. The Air Fryer ensures that the wings become crispy without the need for excessive oil. It's a healthier alternative to deep frying, without sacrificing any of the best flavor.
This delicious dish is a great appetizer, snack, or part of your main course like my Air Fryer Garlic Knots and comes together fast- perfect for those busy weeknights.
- Chicken wings: Can be whole or cut into separate pieces.
- Seasonings: salt and black pepper
- Sauce: Buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan sauce or my homemade version
How to Make Copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Step 1: Add wings to a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2: Working in batches, lay seasoned wings in Air Fryer basket in a single layer while Air Fryer preheats.
- Step 3: Air fry flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Step 4: In a separate large bowl, transfer cooked wings and pour Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic sauce over the wings, toss until well coated. Serve with extra garlic parmesan sauce.
- Always use a meat thermometer to make sure your chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F before coating in delicious sauce.
- Don't overcrowd the Air Fryer basket or it won't have room to properly circulate the air around to cook your wings.
- Keep an eye on your wings, you don't want to dry them out- just fry until golden brown.
- For an extra little kick of garlic flavor, sprinkle some more garlic powder on before coating with creamy sauce.
Wings should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. You can reheat leftover wings in the microwave. Or for crispy skin again, you can reheat it in the Air Fryer.
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Line baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper and lay out wings. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Flip the wings over on the baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes. Toss in the sauce and serve!
One of my favorite ways to serve these copycat Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings is with some Parmesan Baked Potato Wedges. You can serve these with some french fries
or garlic parmesan potatoes and a side salad with homemade croutons. Love this flavor combo? Try serving with some parmesan garlic tortellini and my garlic parmesan dinner rolls.
Copycat Garlic Parmesan Buffalo Wild Wings Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Garlic Parmesan Sauce See notes
- Sprinkle the chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Air fryer: Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes. Place some chicken wings into the basket and fry for 20 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Oven Bake: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the chicken wings on a baking tray lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Place chicken wings into the oven and bake for 20 minutes flip and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Place the crispy chicken wings into a bowl and pour 1/2 cup of parmesan sauce over the wings and toss until coated. Serve with extra sauce on the side. Add more if you prefer.
- Preheat canola or peanut oil to 375 F.
- Pat wings dry.
- Fry 8-10 wings at a time, 5-6 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Toss with seasoning and/or sauce and serve.